Build professional success through networking.
Visibility. Diversity. Trust.
Strengthen, diversify and nuture your professional network.
PWL’s monthly networking lunches are where professional women come together in a relaxed environment and build diverse, trusted relationships. No speakers, no set agenda – a real opportunity to meet other professional women.
- Increase your professional profile
- Make and strengthen professional connections
- Guidance, advice and support from other professional women
Thank you for inviting me to the lunch you hosted today. The venue was fab, the food was superb and the company was interesting and entertaining.
Let’s Get Visible (virtual workshops)
Unlock your visibility!
We help professionals gain real value from their connections by understanding their networks and getting visible.
- Identify your personal networking style
- Increase your networking confidence
- Learn how to utilise networking tools
- Understand your network demographics
- Learn how to network smarter
- Build your networking action plan
Kistin Gunnis (PWL Founder) helps organisations and individuals attain their professional goals through strategic networking and influencing.
- Understand your networks’ needs and wants
- Increase your brand / profile
- Increase connections to build and support your pipeline
- Build and future a professional network that helps everyone win
Kistin Gunnis will inspire and stimulate reflection.
Regularly thrown in the deep end, professionally and personally; Kistin has found a way to accept herself and overcome difficulties to live life to the full.
Having worked internationally for large organisations in operations roles, Kistin’s identity was linked directly to her corporate role. Post corporate, she is building a global community for professional women and is undertaking a significant personal transition from being the women behind other leaders to being an inspiring leader.